Code of Conduct of Students
Students admitted to the College are expected to abide by the rules and regulations laid down by the College.
- Regular attendance in keeping with the stipulations of Kalyani University must be maintained.
- Notice Boards are to be scanned regularly.
- Ragging in any form is a punishable offence. It is strictly prohibited in the hostel as wellas in the College premises. The College strictly follows the UGC regulations on curbingthe menace of ragging in Higher Education Institutions, [under Section 26(1) (g) of UGCAct, 1956; Order No. F.116/2007(CPP-II), dated 17th June, 2009]. These are followed to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging including any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act, which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student, or indulging in rowdy or indiscipline activities by any student or students, which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in any fresher or any other student, or asking any student to do any act, which such student will not in ordinary course do and, which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame, or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student, with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student.
- Continuous absence for one month without any valid explanation forwarded to the Principal and the Department will result in name being struck off the rolls.
- Identity cards issued to students are to be displayed on their persons while in the college campus for reasons of security.
- Use of ‘Mobile Phones’ is strictly prohibited in classrooms and corridors during college hours.
Principal / TIC / OIC